[ECODP-dev] Documentation

Jurgen Vannerom jurgen.vannerom at tenforce.com
Tue Oct 8 07:55:51 UTC 2013

Darwin,

As a prime contractor we're in the lead for the ODP project, hence you are
fully right pointing out that we do have the responsibility for collating
and editing the documentation.

However we do expect - in line with the effort distribution (*) - that the
OKF contributions concerning CKAN are

a)      Comprehensive and fully address the subject in all its facets

b)      In case of referral to existing documentation, the relevant sections
are highlighted or copywriting is done in such a way that indeed TF can
collate and edit this into the overall documentation

It is PO's goal to conclude the project with the receipt of documentation
which captures their implementation of the project.

In some cases the current generic documentation of CKAN might fall short and
hence the attribution of additional mandays to elaborate on documentation
(*).

(*) For reference

ID

Title

TF

OKF

ULEI

Tot

Cat

Release

Description

17

Final Handover (Doc,training, support) to other party, 4 months duration

50

20

7

77

OVER

M24

Documentation
Training
Workshop
Q&A

Deliver remaining contractual deliverables as specified in the contract.

Best Regards,

Jurgen Vannerom

Project Manager

E-mail:    <mailto:jurgen.vannerom at tenforce.com>