[ECODP-dev] https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/publications/jira/browse/ODP-300

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Mon Oct 14 10:46:51 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

As you would expect with any troubleshooting we would need the following
basic information before we can provide any assistance on any new issues.

- A detailed description of what has been done so that we have the steps to
recreate the issue. This should include, the details of the user account
that was used to create the dataset, and the user that tried to edit the
dataset, the dataset name etc
- A description of what happened when they tried to edit the dataset
- Access to login to the production site

As a first step please can you find out if
1. The user is in the correct publisher group.
2. Can anyone else in that group edit or is it just that 1 user account.

If there are any changes needed we will need you to set-up a working test
environment with release 09.00 installed and a copy of the live DB imported
(DB to be from after the issue occurred).

Without these basic details there is very little advice that we can give.

Best,

Darwin

*Darwin Peltan*

*Project Manager  |  skype: darwinp  |  twitter:
@darwin<http://twitter.com/darwin>
*

*The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*