[ECODP-dev] test machine to release 00.09.03 with CKAN security patch (ODP-300 & ODP-291 support)

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Thu Oct 17 08:33:08 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

As discussed on Tuesday in order to test the fix to 291 we need an up to
date copy of the production DB so we can test against realistic data. The
same applies for issue 300. Therefore please can you get a DB dump from the
PO and import it into the test environment.

Thanks,

Darwin

*Darwin Peltan*

*Project Manager  |  skype: darwinp  |  twitter:
@darwin<http://twitter.com/darwin>
*

*The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*