[ECODP-dev] Jira-300 – unable to edit any datasets

ZAJAC Agnieszka (OP) Agnieszka.ZAJAC at publications.europa.eu
Fri Oct 18 14:51:54 UTC 2013

Dear Bert and OKF team,

An update on the situation: today I learnt that one of our data provider's, unaware about current difficulties, actually managed to do modifications to his datasets and add new one. However, he wasn't sure if his changes were taken into consideration so I logged in to verify it. I suspected they were actually they were taken into consideration because the metadata "last update on ODP" indicated date of today.
In order to check how it works I made a slight modification to the same dataset, press "save" and … nothing changed. I waited 30 min, cleaned caches, refreshed website, logged out, logged in again and …nothing changed. Waited another 15 min, repeated the operation and … the changes were there.
So definitely there is a delay in saving or displaying the changes but it seems to work.

Please let me know if it helps you to identify better the source of the problem.

Have a nice weekend.
Best regards,

Agnieszka Zając
Open Data Portal Section