[ECODP-dev] FW: The export of the full content of CKAN database in a spreadsheet

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Wed Oct 23 08:40:01 UTC 2013

Hi Agnieszka,

I can confirm that the command to dump the datasets to a CSV file should
work fine on release 09.

For reference:

/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/ecportal/bin/paster --plugin=ckan db
simple-dump-csv <path to output CSV file> -c
/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/conf/ecportal.ini

Regards,
John