[ECODP-dev] Trying to install release 01

Dimitrios Mexis dimitrios.mexis at tenforce.com
Wed Sep 4 12:45:08 UTC 2013

Hello John,
from what you tell me, I ended up doing that after having clicked some
of the datasets:

/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/ecportal/bin/paster
--plugin=ckanext-ecportal ecportal
searchcloud-generate-unapproved-search-list -c
/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/conf/ecportal.ini
/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/ecportal/bin/paster --plugin=ckan
tracking update -c /applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/conf/ecportal.ini
/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/ecportal/bin/paster --plugin=ckan
search-index rebuild -r -c
/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/conf/ecportal.ini

Is there something else that I need to do perhaps ? As I still not see
the "Most Viewed Dataset" box.

[  FYI: by the way , the machine has internal IP as 192.168.35.139
And I have copied there the configuration from your development machine,
adapting the only the change of IPs.  ]

Thanks
Dimitrios