[ECODP-dev] Trying to install release 01

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Wed Sep 4 13:52:52 UTC 2013

Hi Dimitrios,

The tracking stats are updated for up to and including the previous day, so
if this is a new database then you will have to wait and run it again
tomorrow (or you could try changing your system clock). This is why we
recommended that the cron job that updates the stats is run after midnight.

Regards,
John