[ECODP-dev] Trying to install release 01

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Wed Sep 4 14:00:42 UTC 2013

Hi John,

Lets wait indeed a day. But I have here an installation guideline problem.
Does it mean we have to write in the installation manual that the
installation will take 2 days to get the proper view?

I think we should consider here a way out to have the view correct
immediately in production.
It is hard to tell to PO to offer the public a 'partial view' for at least
one day (or even more) before the view gets to the desired state.

Is there a way to feed the system with artificial data to start with?

kind regards,

Bert

--
Bert Van Nuffelen

Semantic Technologies Software Architect at TenForce
www.tenforce.be

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26