[ECODP-dev] CKAN components of release 01.00 ready for testing

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Wed Sep 4 14:31:35 UTC 2013

Dear All,

The functional changes that the OKF have been working on for release 01.00
are now ready for the PO to test.

Please can you test the data section of the site and send your collated
feedback to 10F for initial review by Friday 13th of September at the
latest.

Please use the link below to test the data section
http://212.71.25.148/en/data

Notes
- We will import the updated translations once they are available In
Transifex and let you know when they've been added to the test site.
- This is a request to test the data section of the site. 10F will advise
on testing of the Drupal changes.
- I'm out of the office on Thursday and Friday so I will respond to any
queries when I return next week.

Kind regards,

Darwin

*Darwin Peltan*

*Project Manager  |  skype: darwinp  |  twitter:
@darwin<http://twitter.com/darwin>
*

*The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*