[ECODP-dev] ODP - Review of website by DGT - delay in introduction of terms in Transifex

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Mon Sep 9 10:58:26 UTC 2013

Hi,

Just to update - The translations have now been deployed to the test site
and are available for testing at the link below.

http://212.71.25.148/en/data

Best,

Darwin

*Darwin Peltan*

*Project Manager  |  skype: darwinp  |  twitter:
@darwin<http://twitter.com/darwin>
*

*The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*