[ECODP-dev] Changing order of translations for different languages

CAMPBELL Glen (OP) Glen.CAMPBELL at publications.europa.eu
Tue Sep 10 12:20:20 UTC 2013

Thanks Darwin.

Let us come up with something.

Glen Campbell
Information and Communication Assistant
_________________
Publications Office of the European Union
Dissemination and Reuse Directorate
Common Portal and Open Data Portal Unit

2985 Luxembourg • LUXEMBOURG
Tel: +352 292944687 • Fax: +352 292942758
glen.campbell at publications.europa.eu<mailto:glen.campbell at publications.europa.eu>
http://publications.europa.eu<http://publications.europa.eu/>
Publicare<http://intracomm.ec.testa.eu/publications/publicare/index_en.html> - Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/EULawandPublications>
Twitter EU Bookshop<http://twitter.com/> - Twitter EUR-Lex<http://twitter.com/>