[ECODP-dev] Problems with translations (1)

Dimitrios Mexis dimitrios.mexis at tenforce.com
Fri Sep 13 14:40:50 UTC 2013

Attached the xls with green fields, being the edited and fixed. Perhaps
I miss some greens. As well with the pink I marked as "not very clear data"
I will send more messages analysing a bit what i found

  * *As far as for the thing with the "field is required" :*

The pattern is
[name of the field]  + "field is required"

The name of the field is the text above each element. for example "Your
name?"

That for the pattern.

  * As a consequence,

  I changed the first text which says also "Your name?" into "Your
name"  and the "What data would you like to obtain?" also removed the
question mark.
because then it reflects it to the answer with the question mark and is
awkward.

Best regards,
Dimitrios