[ECODP-dev] Feedback on CKAN aspects of release 01.00

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Mon Sep 16 07:00:13 UTC 2013

Dear All,

I hope you had a good weekend. As discussed we're due to be working on any
bug fixes and changes to strings in Transifex which are in scope for
release 01.00 this week, in order that we can complete the release by the
deadline.

Do you have a list of feedback for us to work from? I have looked in Jira
and couldn't see any tickets that are for us there apart from ODP-274.

Please can you send your feedback ASAP as we need to get started this
morning in order to avoid any delay.

Many thanks,

Darwin

*Darwin Peltan*

*Project Manager  |  skype: darwinp  |  twitter:
@darwin<http://twitter.com/darwin>
*

*The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*