[ECODP-dev] Feedback on CKAN aspects of release 01.00

ZAJAC Agnieszka (OP) Agnieszka.ZAJAC at publications.europa.eu
Mon Sep 16 07:55:17 UTC 2013

Dear Darwin,

There is one Jira ticket (274) requesting creation of additional string for the sentence: The European Union Open Data Portal contains xxxx datasets<http://open-data.europa.eu/en/data/dataset> that you can browse, learn about and download.

Some additional problems are listed in the attached doc. Please let us know if something can be done about it.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Agnieszka