[ECODP-dev] Feedback on CKAN aspects of release 01.00

ZAJAC Agnieszka (OP) Agnieszka.ZAJAC at publications.europa.eu
Mon Sep 16 10:46:07 UTC 2013

Hello Darwin,

In the morning I've just captured linguistic issues.

Other things are enumerated in the attached e-mail. I see that some of them are indeed solved: 1, 5a, 7, 11. For the others I will create Jira tickets in order to facilitate the tracking.
The search cloud that I had in mind (point 4) is part of the attached e-mail.

Regards,
Agnieszka