[ECODP-dev] Feedback on CKAN aspects of release 01.00

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Mon Sep 16 11:22:02 UTC 2013

Hi Agnieszka,

It would be great if you could create Jira tickets for the remaining issues
please. Does this encompass all the functional testing that the PO will be
doing on this release now?

We can change the wording from "x datasets found" to "Datasets found: x" -
However this will obviously mean that this terms would need to be
retranslated for all languages. Therefore please can you confirm that you'd
like us to go ahead with that change. I think this change would also
address the third item in the table.

I'm afraid the second request in the table wasn't quite clear to me -
However as a general principle we don't currently have the ability to use
different tenses in different contexts.

Best,

Darwin

*Darwin Peltan*

*Project Manager  |  skype: darwinp  |  twitter:
@darwin<http://twitter.com/darwin>
*

*The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*