[ECODP-dev] Malformed rdf

David Raznick david.raznick at okfn.org
Wed Sep 18 15:25:31 UTC 2013

Hello

It looks like the error is because the wrong content type is sent when
posting to ckan in rdf2ckan.   Content-Type:application/json should be sent
otherwise CKAN will think it is urlencoded and therefore make the final
document encoded wrongly.

This must have changed at somepoint, as the live db does not have this
issue and is likely what caused the unicode issues from happening too.

Thanks

David