[ECODP-dev] urgent validation required

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Wed Sep 25 08:55:00 UTC 2013

See $USERHOME/ckan/bin/ckan_reset_db.sh

#!/bin/bash
# ARG1 = the username of the sys admin user.

# This script creates a valid EU ODP empty CKAN database.

USERHOME=/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp
CKANHOME=$USERHOME/ckan

source $CKANHOME/bin/paster.sh

if [ $# -lt 1 ] ; then
   echo "1 arguments are mandatory"
   echo "arg1 the username of the sysadmin"
   exit
   fi

paster --plugin=ckan db clean -c $CKAN_INI
paster --plugin=ckan db init  -c $CKAN_INI
# erase the file storage for CKAN UI and RDF2CKAN
rm -rf $CKANHOME/var/file-storage/*
rm -rf $CKANHOME/var/uploads/*
paster --plugin=ckanext-ecportal ecportal searchcloud-install-tables -c
$CKAN_INI
paster --plugin=ckanext-ecportal ecportal import-csv-translations -c
$CKAN_INI
paster --plugin=ckan search-index rebuild -c $CKAN_INI
paster --plugin=ckanext-ecportal ecportal update-all-vocabs -c $CKAN_INI

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26
skype: bert.van.nuffelen