[ECODP-dev] urgent validation required

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Wed Sep 25 09:01:11 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

At what stage are you getting this error message?

Also: on a new database you should really load the publishers and vocabs
before importing the CSV translations, the recommended sequence is in the
'Additions for operations manual - Release 01.00' Google doc. I don't think
that this is the source of your error though.

Regards,
John