[ECODP-dev] urgent validation required

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Wed Sep 25 09:04:16 UTC 2013

Hi John

that I can't answer.

We start the script and it gets stalled and then I went looking into the
logs.
As it is an exception I have not clue where it might be.

I believe the easiest is that you run the script / steps of the script on
the test machine and see which is the problem one.

Bert

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26