No subject

Sun Dec 12 18:29:16 GMT 2010

as established in the contract, who will decide based on your technical
report whether you have or not met the agreed objectives. Therefore we
would appreciate that you present and illustrate what actions have been
undertaken, and allow the Commission services to make the necessary
judgements. In addition I would like to inform you that this report is an
accompanying formal administrative document therefore we would appreciate
that you dedicate the necessary time to present the report in a structured
and formal way (reference  to SMART number), and appropriate time is
dedicate to English proof reading.( e.g. please avoid language such as "
this report is as simple  as possible")

** **