[epsi-coord] PSIplatform - Advisory Board meeting

Katleen Janssen Katleen.Janssen at law.kuleuven.be
Wed Apr 6 14:11:50 BST 2011

Dear member of the Advisory Board,

As your input for the future of the PSIplatform is very important, we would really like to organize the first meeting between the PSIplatform core team and the Advisory Board in May or June. By then, the platform will have been underway for some first months, and your guidance on our way forward will be very valuable.

Our first attempts at finding a suitable date for all of you were not successful, so I hope we can set a new date!

Could you please let us know by Monday 11 April if you are available on the following dates?

-          18/05

-          19/05

-          20/05

-          23/05

-          30/05

Other dates that are less ideal but also possible, are:

-          9/5

-          20/6

-          21/6

-          22/6

-          23/6

Best regards,
Katleen

dr. Katleen Janssen
Postdoctoral researcher
K.U.Leuven - Interdisciplinary Centre for Law and ICT
Sint-Michielsstraat 6
B-3000 LEUVEN - BELGIUM
[t]  +32 16 328 707   [f] : + 32 16 325 438
[e]  katleen.janssen at law.kuleuven.be<mailto:katleen.janssen at law.kuleuven.be>
[w]  www.law.kuleuven.ac.be/icri/<http://www.law.kuleuven.ac.be/icri/>   -   www.ibbt.be<http://www.ibbt.be>

"NEW! Postgraduate Studies in ICT & MediaLaw: please consult our website<http://www.law.kuleuven.be/icri/psiml/> for more information!"