[epsi-coord] Meeting with Hungarian government, 19th May 2011

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Apr 20 15:08:40 BST 2011

Hi all,

We've organised a meeting with the Hungarian government on "Open Data
in Europe" on 19th May 2011. I wonder if ePSIplatform might be
interested in supporting this? In particular we're seeking
coffee/catering, for which we do not currently have a budget. ;-)

http://ogd-europe.eventbrite.com/ (pw: opendata)

It has taken us a while (paper letters, etc), but we've secured high
level representation from the Hungarian government. This is not yet
public.

All the best,

Jonathan

--