[epsi-coord] Meeting with Hungarian government, 19th May 2011

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 08:34:11 BST 2011

Hi Jonathan,

I'm not sure if we can support this, but good of you to ask. As you know we
have a limited amount of money (4000) to help financially support 8 events
in 2 years. We've just gave a bit of that to a data journalism event to help
pay the travel costs of eastern european participants.

The country seems to be right in the target zone for us.

Let's have a discussion on the epsi-confcall with the team Monday.
We'd also need permission of Juan/Richard at the EC to fund it.

When you say 'coffee and catering' and I see you have about 50 tickets: how
much would we be talking about?

best,

Ton
Interdependent Thoughts