[epsi-coord] Meeting with Hungarian government, 19th May 2011

Tom Kronenburg tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl
Thu Apr 21 08:38:21 BST 2011

Which reminds me, we need to get some of the events the okf attended on our list as well...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 21 apr. 2011 om 09:37 heeft "Ton Zijlstra" <ton.zijlstra at gmail.com<mailto:ton.zijlstra at gmail.com>> het volgende geschreven:

Hi Jonathan,

I'm not sure if we can support this, but good of you to ask. As you know we have a limited amount of money (4000) to help financially support 8 events in 2 years. We've just gave a bit of that to a data journalism event to help pay the travel costs of eastern european participants.

The country seems to be right in the target zone for us.

Let's have a discussion on the epsi-confcall with the team Monday.
We'd also need permission of Juan/Richard at the EC to fund it.

When you say 'coffee and catering' and I see you have about 50 tickets: how much would we be talking about?

best,

Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra