[epsi-coord] Are we ok with moving forward with data migration?

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 15:06:26 BST 2011

Note this is the data migration, not building the site! Also Peter indicated
it may well turn out to be closer to 5k Euro, it all depends on some choices
we make (which I am sure will be sensible :) ) in the process. He'll bill by
the hour, with the 7k5 max as cap.

For the site itself we haven't put anything on paper yet, as I am also still
considering working more local on that (if that speeds things up.) Peter is
willing to help there as well, except for graphic design of course. He can
start on making the migration work, while we figure out the website stuff in
the coming week or so. Am of course willing to use him for all of it, site
and migration, but he suggested to get this down on paper first, and I
agreed with that.

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts