[epsi-coord] progress tech report: 3 open questions we need to answer together.

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 17:03:52 GMT 2011

Hi all,

I've been working on the tech report today, and will continue to work on it
tonight, so we have a revision finished.

I have 3 open questions that we need to answer in our tech report, as Juan
specifically asks about it in his formal response to our first version.
We need to discuss this at some point tomorrow I think.

1) The status of the PSI scoreboard.
We have data for Belgium, Germany, Portugal, Netherlands. Is that correct?
What is the timeline for completion?
(I want to be careful to not make the wrong promises)

2) What about our Sectoral Workshops.
We imagined doing these the day before the conferences. We haven't done any
preparation for them however.
What are we going to do on this? Aiming to do them with other parties
somewhere in Europe? In conjunction w the conference as planned?

3) Awards
We axed the student paper one, but did not follow up with planning for the
others. Are we going to still do it, or replace this with some other plan
to propose as alternative to the commission?

Is it possible to have a conversation around this tomorrow, preferably end
of morning?

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts