[epsi-coord] progress tech report: 3 open questions we need to answer together.

Tom Kronenburg Tom.Kronenburg at zenc.nl
Thu Dec 22 08:55:01 GMT 2011

Dear all,

I can make it 11 to 1230

Tom
Tom Kronenburg

Zenc | Focus op oplossingen
Alexanderstraat 18
2514 JM Den Haag
KvK:  27190312
Tel:  +31 70 3626944 of +31 6 55778353
Fax:  +31 70 3921835

tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl<mailto:tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl>
www.zenc.nl<http://www.zenc.nl/>

Van: Ton Zijlstra <ton.zijlstra at gmail.com<mailto:ton.zijlstra at gmail.com>>
Beantwoorden - Aan: "epsi-coord at lists.okfn.org<mailto:epsi-coord at lists.okfn.org>" <epsi-coord at lists.okfn.org<mailto:epsi-coord at lists.okfn.org>>
Datum: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 18:03:52 +0100
Aan: "epsi-coord at lists.okfn.org<mailto:epsi-coord at lists.okfn.org>" <epsi-coord at lists.okfn.org<mailto:epsi-coord at lists.okfn.org>>
Onderwerp: [epsi-coord] progress tech report: 3 open questions we need to answer together.

Hi all,

I've been working on the tech report today, and will continue to work on it tonight, so we have a revision finished.

I have 3 open questions that we need to answer in our tech report, as Juan specifically asks about it in his formal response to our first version.
We need to discuss this at some point tomorrow I think.

1) The status of the PSI scoreboard.
We have data for Belgium, Germany, Portugal, Netherlands. Is that correct?
What is the timeline for completion?
(I want to be careful to not make the wrong promises)

2) What about our Sectoral Workshops.
We imagined doing these the day before the conferences. We haven't done any preparation for them however.
What are we going to do on this? Aiming to do them with other parties somewhere in Europe? In conjunction w the conference as planned?

3) Awards
We axed the student paper one, but did not follow up with planning for the others. Are we going to still do it, or replace this with some other plan to propose as alternative to the commission?

Is it possible to have a conversation around this tomorrow, preferably end of morning?

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra