[epsi-coord] Update Tech report - revs Marc

Marc de Vries info at devriesmarc.nl
Sun Dec 25 16:08:46 GMT 2011

Dear all,

Further to Ton's request I have gone through Ton's draft and inserted
revisions (in the rev mode). The document is the drop box under the same
title with added - 'Revs Marc'.

In conformity with Ton's suggestion, am now passing it on to Hans requesting
him to perform a quick last check. Also, it would be good if you could add
some substance to chapter 3: the lessons learned. This will alleviate Ton's
last working hours of this month to wrap things up.

Ton, there are a few points which require your attention. I marked them in
yellow.

I will now proceed to catch the turkey in our garden.

Reg. M.