[epsi-coord] Guest blog about Parliament tracker

Hans Graux hans.graux at timelex.eu
Wed Jul 13 16:32:43 BST 2011

Hi Daniel,

Not too controversial at all, I think, as long as the post focuses mainly
on Parltrack as such, and not Stefan's other political views (most of
which I actually agree with, but that's a different matter...). Parltrack
seems like a potentially very nice tool to me, so definitely worth
mentioning on our platform.

Hans