[epsi-coord] Scientific Consultation / Tender open data EU

Tom Kronenburg tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl
Mon Jul 18 08:46:48 BST 2011

Dear Richard, Juan,

We can certainly continue addressing the Consultation on Scientific Information , and I am more then willing to send an e-mail to our mailinglist. Last friday we already published a news message on the consultation.

Due to the holidays, I suggest we wait for a bit, and send an e-mail when more people have returned to the workplace. Right now, a lot of people are on holidays, and our mail would likely disappear in the thousands of mails people encounter when returning from holiday. I imagine that sending an e-mail end of august would yield more results. Also, i wouldn't want to 'spam' the mailing list by sending an e-mail on this subject twice.

Hence, i propose the following:
- We'll make sure to put a message on the scientific information consultation on the homepage of the EPSI PLATFORM, for the coming weeks.
-  We'll send out a message to the mailing list around the 20th of august.
- We'll create one more news items on the consultation in a week or two.
-  We'll tweet about the consultation a number of times. Already we have had 15 re-tweets last week.

How do you feel about all of this?

Kind regards,

Tom Kronenburg

Tom Kronenburg

Zenc | Focus op oplossingen
Alexanderstraat 18
2514 JM Den Haag
KvK:  27190312
Tel:  +31 70 3626944 of +31 6 55778353
Fax:  +31 70 3921835

tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl<mailto:tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl>
www.zenc.nl<http://www.zenc.nl>

Op 17 jul 2011, om 12:18 heeft <Richard.Swetenham at ec.europa.eu<mailto:Richard.Swetenham at ec.europa.eu>> <Richard.Swetenham at ec.europa.eu<mailto:Richard.Swetenham at ec.europa.eu>> het volgende geschreven:

I have spotted this on the "News Highlights" on the platform Web site and on Twitter.

Are you also planning to send this information to the mailing list ? This seems to me to justify a special ad hoc message.

Richard