[epsi-coord] Scientific Consultation / Tender open data EU

Tom Kronenburg tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl
Mon Jul 18 09:20:24 BST 2011

Dear Richard,

We will make sure to send out a message to our mailing list tomorrow then. Once the call for tenders is out, we combine the two news items into one mail and send it out.

Kind regards, Tom

Tom Kronenburg

Zenc | Focus op oplossingen
Alexanderstraat 18
2514 JM Den Haag
KvK:  27190312
Tel:  +31 70 3626944 of +31 6 55778353
Fax:  +31 70 3921835

tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl<mailto:tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl>
www.zenc.nl<http://www.zenc.nl>

Op 18 jul 2011, om 10:12 heeft <Richard.Swetenham at ec.europa.eu<mailto:Richard.Swetenham at ec.europa.eu>> het volgende geschreven:

I disagree for a number of reasons :

1) I think most people who have signed up to the mailing list would expect to get this sort of time-sensitive information without a deliberate delay built in
2)  many people (like me) are not yet on holiday
3)  many people (like me) read their emails while they are on holiday
4)  other people make arrangements for yet other people to read their emails while they are on holiday

please send a message straight away, and by all means also send a reminder on 20 August

All the above considerations apply to the call for tenders which will be published in the Official Journal tomorrow

Richard Swetenham