[epsi-coord] Case RATP

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Sat Jul 23 10:20:11 BST 2011

Dear all

I tried again but can't figure out why I can't publish the case. What I have tried is:

Create a new item type "case" in "Examples >> Cases" as user Daniel

However, after saving the new case doesn't show up on the website nor does it in the EZ admin.

I am sorry but I don't understand this. Any experiences with publishing Cases?

Daniel