[epsi-coord] Case RATP

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 15:23:54 BST 2011

T case is there, add the end o t list, not t start. Give it a number 1
higher than t 1st item. 700 something. Then click update priorities in
bottom right corner o t list.
Op 23 jul. 2011 11:20 schreef "Daniel Dietrich" <daniel.dietrich at okfn.org>
het volgende:
> Dear all
>
> I tried again but can't figure out why I can't publish the case. What I
have tried is:

> Create a new item type "case" in "Examples >> Cases" as user Daniel
>
> However, after saving the new case doesn't show up on the website nor does
it in the EZ admin.

> I am sorry but I don't understand this. Any experiences with publishing
Cases?

> Daniel
>
> On 21.07.2011, at 14:47, Daniel Dietrich wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I have tried to publish this as a case. Unfortunately it doesn't show up
after publishing. I have to idea what the hack this might be. EZ is really a
strange system....

http://epsiplatform.eu/examples/cases