[epsi-coord] Agenda advisory board meeting next week

Marc de Vries info at devriesmarc.nl
Mon Jun 13 19:20:35 BST 2011

Dear Katleen,

Looks good to me.

My only suggestion would be to give the participants a bit of home work:
they should give a 5 minute presentation (not more) at the beginning,
indicating how the 're-use world' will look like in 10 years and thereby
concentrate on:

1.       What will be solved by then

2.       What is still unsolved

3.       What new issues have arisen

This could be the intro to the brain storm session.

Reg. M.