[epsi-coord] Technical work on ePSIplatform

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Wed Mar 9 14:02:30 GMT 2011

Hi Ton,

On 09.03.2011, at 13:38, Ton Zijlstra wrote:

> Hi Jonathan, all,
>
> Thanks for the update! This brings some clarity as we meet up with the EC tomorrow in Luxembourg.

Great!

> Can we have a chat to hear a bit more on how you/Antti/Daniel look at the remaining tasks and division of work? If not today, Friday would be good as well.

Of course we need to have a chat about this very soon. We are actually in the process at looking at the remaining tasks and establish a realistic todo list of that tasks according to the time budget that is left for the OKFN.

I am in a workshop on "open data and privacy" today but would be happy to have a call on Friday.

Generally I would like to have a regular (lets say x day per month or every monday or what ever) at which I am working on our tasks but also be generally available for ePSIplatform work and communications.

I also would like to underline that I think its very important to be able to follow closely the discussions and not fall behind an information gap - given to the shrink time budget that keeps left for OKF. On that note I still would love to join the Advisory Board meeting next week.

Regards
Daniel