[epsi-coord] Technical work on ePSIplatform

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 14:13:59 GMT 2011

Hi Daniel,

Thanks!

As to the AB meeting next week, we've come to the conclusion that it is not
working out with the schedules of the AB members. We also received word from
Chris Corbin he will not be joining the AB, because he really does not want
to take on new responsibilities.

So last Monday we had some discussion about this and drew the following
conclusions:
- We'll replan an AB meeting in the coming few months (June at the latest),
trying to use an opportunity where Paul Uhlir is in Europe. Katleen is in
the lead for this.
- We'll ask Richard Pettifer (currently listed as Sectoral Expert) to join
the AB (filling the spot left behind by Chris Corbin).
- We'll approach the Sectoral Experts with an 'announcement' reconfirming
our expectations and asking them to commit to e.g. being interviewed by us
to pick their brains. (As well as inviting them to the yearly events.)

And I promise to be a heavy user of this list to discuss and inform :)
Because you are absolutely right Daniel, that it is important to keep all of
us in the loop.

best,

Ton

PS: Got interesting news about Open Data or Public Service Information (PSI)
and its reuse? Let me know! I'm a news editor at ePSIplatform.eu and always
looking for news items. ;)
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu