[epsi-coord] Anyone likely to go to the PSI Alliance Conference 28 June Brussels?

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:33:51 GMT 2011

Hi all,

I saw an invitation by the PSI Alliance to their annual conference, which
takes place 28 June in Brussels. Invitation is here
http://psialliance.eu/documents/PSIAlliance2011ConferenceInvitation.pdf(PDF!)

Speakers include Richard Swetenham, Denis Berthault, Rolf Nordqvist, Martin
Peersmann.

Is anyone planning on going (Katleen will be at the inspire conference then)
I'm tempted to go, and see what goes down there, even though it does not
sound very exciting :) And Brussels is doable in a day from where I live.
Maybe you as well Marc?

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts