[epsi-coord] Update, for Monday 21st

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Mon Mar 21 16:29:00 GMT 2011

Dear Ton,

Thanks for putting this together!  I had a look at the 'epsi mastersheet' and it looks like it's going to make our work easier. At OKFN we are still in the process of scheduling our tasks. Would be good to catch up any time soon to make sure we start working on tasks in the right order. Also would be good to catch up on how to participate in the task of building ePSi sources in terms of initiatives, websites and people country by country.

Best Regards
Daniel