[epsi-coord] FW: Blog over Apps For Ghent voor PSI platform

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Sun May 15 15:05:30 BST 2011

Nice!

I have recovered from my fever of the past days. Now trying to make a
summary of the SharePSI discussion, which is hard. I am mapping all barriers
and solutions mentioned (as reporting on the actual content would be less
useful), the questions raised etc. But it's a huge volume of material. Need
to cook that down to 2 pages for Richard Swetenham by tomorrow :)

I may not be able to make the confcall tomorrow afternoon. I will be in
Hamburg all day, and am unsure of available internet connection at the
venue.
Rearranged my schedule a bit though, to make sure I can work most of my time
in the coming three/four weeks on epsiplatform, to give it a boost forwards
regarding website, content production etc.

A gprahic designer will come with first drawings by end of this week (next
Saturday) for the new website.

best,

Ton
Interdependent Thoughts