[epsi-coord] Anyone available for Luxembourg on May 30? Fwd: Hearing on SI / Madrid meeting Egov/PSI

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Fri May 20 16:28:41 BST 2011

Ok, I guess it's up to me then.

This is the third event by the way where the Commission is asking us to do
live reporting/tweeting and prepare a summary afterwards. They asked us for
the SharePSI workshop, the PSI workshop at the Digital Agenda Assembly, and
now this one.

In the current phase I am not eager to say 'no' to Juan, but in the long run
we can't go to all events like this. Driving an unscheduled 900km and
spending a night in Luxemburg to play notetaker at a meeting we did not plan
to go to in the first place does not feel right. Or what do you guys think?

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra