[epsi-coord] first sketch new epsi site design

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Mon May 23 15:15:53 BST 2011

Hi all,

Heinze Havinga is working on designing the new appearance of the
epsiplatform.eu

I've discussed with him about our goals (more people/community, maintain
high content level, cater to various groups),  that Tom and I thought the
whitehouse.gov wireframe of the site is a good mix of new and traditional
ways of navigating and embedding web2.0 features, that the logo needs to
stay the same, and for those using the site now the new site should be
recognizable.

Attached is a first sketch as a result of that conversation.
Feedback is welcomed, so we can use that to go into a second iteration.

best,

Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra