[epsi-coord] Anyone available for Luxembourg on May 30? Fwd: Hearing on SI / Madrid meeting Egov/PSI

Katleen Janssen Katleen.Janssen at law.kuleuven.be
Fri May 20 16:39:21 BST 2011

Hi Ton,

Sorry you're the Chinese volunteer again! I'll try to take on the next one.

But I completely agree with you,  we should not be the universal meeting minute takers for whatever meeting the Commission thinks we should do it, particularly not at such short notice. It seems to be a classic Commission move to just use us for anything they can. They're doing the same with LAPSI, and even with the free work we did for the INSPIRE drafting team...

And I personally think that preparing meeting notes within a week after the event is pretty darn quick,  even if you would have been in perfect health!

Katleen