[epsi-coord] first sketch new epsi site design

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Mon May 23 19:01:50 BST 2011

Hi Marc,

thanks for the comments. I think they address some of my concerns as well.

One thing: the welcome item with picture on the top is actually a gallery of
items (picture plus a piece of text). It will revolve through 4 or 5 recent
items (or thinks we want to draw attention too) automatically. So it's not a
fixed item. See whitehouse.gov for a taste of what I mean.

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra