[epsi-coord] first sketch new epsi site design

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Mon May 23 19:44:47 BST 2011

Hi all,

I do like the first sketch. I agree with some of  Marc's point, e.g.

- too much text
- I also like the idea of icons to visually identify types of content (category, country?)
- on the events section I clearly miss something that immediately shows me the date of the items or even an overview (calendar)
- for news and events I miss a "subscribe to feed / ical"
- the 3 categories at the bottom, e.g. "good practice, psi report and cases" will not get a lot of attention there. We might include them between guest blog and news & events section in a raw with 3 columns?

As Ton and Marc I am curious about the subpages e.g. "content" -pages.

Best
Daniel