[epsi-coord] Preparing TR on data journalism, and data journalism infosheet

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Tue May 24 11:57:20 BST 2011

Hi Tom,

Thanks for sharing the outline of the Data journalism TR. Will start adding
some sources etc. I've prepared an outline for an InfoSheet on data
journalism this weekend, see attachment. I'd like the publication of the
InfoSheet to coincide with the TR, or maybe as a precursor.

All: this is what I propose as a basic set-up for InfoSheets. (Note: the
content of this infosheet is not ready yet. Just first notes/thoughts are
now in it. Have a look at the structure, not so much the content)

Feedback welcome.

best,

Ton
Interdependent Thoughts