[epsi-coord] Preparing TR on data journalism, and data journalism infosheet

Tom Kronenburg tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl
Tue May 24 12:05:47 BST 2011

Ton:

\I'll go through all your remarks on the first TR, then continue with the second one.

Regards, Tom

Tom Kronenburg

Zenc | Focus op oplossingen
Alexanderstraat 18
2514 JM Den Haag
KvK:  27190312
Tel:  +31 70 3626944 of +31 6 55778353
Fax:  +31 70 3921835

tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl<mailto:tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl>
www.zenc.nl<http://www.zenc.nl>

Op 24 mei 2011, om 12:57 heeft Ton Zijlstra het volgende geschreven:

Hi Tom,

Thanks for sharing the outline of the Data journalism TR. Will start adding some sources etc. I've prepared an outline for an InfoSheet on data journalism this weekend, see attachment. I'd like the publication of the InfoSheet to coincide with the TR, or maybe as a precursor.

All: this is what I propose as a basic set-up for InfoSheets. (Note: the content of this infosheet is not ready yet. Just first notes/thoughts are now in it. Have a look at the structure, not so much the content)

Feedback welcome.

best,

Ton
Interdependent Thoughts