[epsi-coord] Topic Report on Romania and Bulgaria

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Tue May 24 18:11:24 BST 2011

Hi all,

I just checkte with Tom, and it looks like there has been a misunderstanding. I was waiting for a draft or proposal for these two topic reports. This is why I did not begin to write them jet. Tom just told me that there will not be any draft or proposal and that I simply can write them on my own. Thats great! Just writing to explain the delay. I will not be able to write anything on the reports this week but will do next week then.

All the best
Daniel

--
Daniel Dietrich