[epsi-coord] short phone call w Juan / Monday conf call

Tom Kronenburg tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl
Fri May 27 10:41:18 BST 2011

I'll chair the conference on monday.

Good luck on monday!

Tom Kronenburg

Zenc | Focus op oplossingen
Alexanderstraat 18
2514 JM Den Haag
KvK:  27190312
Tel:  +31 70 3626944 of +31 6 55778353
Fax:  +31 70 3921835

tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl<mailto:tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl>
www.zenc.nl<http://www.zenc.nl>

Op 27 mei 2011, om 11:10 heeft Ton Zijlstra het volgende geschreven:

However, as I will be in Luxembourg on Monday, I will not be able to join and chair the conference call. It is also formally the last Monday of the first three months into the contract, so our revolving chair mechanism will kick in after Monday. Tom, as you're next on the list I think, would you be able to take over the call on Monday? I will report back on Tuesday with Juan's feedback.