[epsi-coord] call today

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 15:01:02 GMT 2011

hi guys,

I just went to bed with a bit of a fever and some paracetamols. So I'll
skip the call, and hope I'm better when I leave for Poznan on Wednesday.

Some input for today:

1) tomorrow (hopefully, see above) I will be designing a set of questions
and signifiers for the narrative database, together with two colleagues
from the KM/change management field (they see it as a good opportunity to
get a bit of experience with the method involved)

2) fact sheets haven't been progressing as nicely as I wanted, but I will
get there.

3) Peter is still working for us on getting all the old URLs to work. The
old site ad multiple paths to the same content, and the one we know about
is not always the one others have bookmarked. We've made sure that all file
downloads (had 2 paths) are now working again, and we're now fixing the PSI
Library section (has 3 varieties of paths to same content). Also we've
fixed a lot of other paths to content that were still resulting in errors.

4) Peter is looking into Disqus commenting as it does not work completely
as expected.

5) Later this week I will be speaking in Poznan at the Ministerial egov
conference, and early next week at Apps4Finland in Helsinki. So I'm
basically abroad until mid next week, starting Wednesday.

6) For the Technical Report I think, in contrast with what Marc I think
suggest, I'd like to add a bullet list of 'soft' info/results. That is
where the actual work and impact is, not in 'ticking the boxes'. If we want
the EC to see what we think is important, we need to mention it in our
reports and tell them why that's important. Just reporting the deliverables
as dry fact is not in the spirit of our proposal, and therefore not the
path along which we will win an extension in 2013.

7) Do we have new TR's in the pipeline? Can we make a forward looking list
until, let's say March?

8) Conference, April 13th seems to me to be the remaining data available to
us. (6th=Easter, 20th=Open data conf in Eindhoven). How are we doing for
venues?

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts